Thursday, September 29, 2011

MY HIJAB'S STORY

This feeling was getting stronger to wear hijab when I  heard the death of my aunt and  also my grandpa on the same day at my aunt's funeral.  I thought that nothing could last forever in this world. When Allah Swt call us , no one can deny it. I feel that wow I have to wear it immediately before I die, at least I obey His rule. 
On March 21st, 2011 I've decided to wear it. It happened on my sister's birthday. Alhamdulillah...I love to wear it and it makes me feel secure, peace and it drives me to study more about Islam as my religion.

Now, I've collected several beautiful hijabs on my own.My favorite is the triangle ones with combination between different motives and colour also different kind of material like laces, brocade with cotton. Nevertheless, I also always attracted with pashmina and shawl.

A Vietnamesse Pashmina with green jade brooch, my fave!





A flowery pashmina that gives a nature look on me! hahaha

A paris simple plain hijab with long brooch which is looks like a necklace, my style when Eid-al-Fitr

Modern triangle two colors with ruffles, my sista said it's like a squid or swea-pea's hat (popeye's baby)

Combination cotton triangle, cool and trendy! hahaha

Since, I wear hijab I can show my ear-rings so I change it with gorgeous brooch that have a long strands and dangle. I like the crystal one and the ethnic one. So, it's like a never ending story when we talk about hijab's style. Next time I will share about my hijab's collections.
(int/29092011/hjb).

No comments:

Post a Comment